Durban July Gondola Friends at Zulumoon
This 2019 July Durban Gondola Friends were Celebrating the “Face on Mzanzi” Thank you so much for sharing this amazing video
We just love Durban and all it’s beautiful people.
Founded in 2008 the Face of Mzanzi is
Miss Face of Mzansi is a concept which has turned into a life changing and famous brand, as a result of young people needing to promote positive role modelling, education and to seek national and global advancement for the youth in South Africa
In 2005, maiden edition of the Miss Face of Mzansi was launched and 25 girls competed for the title of Miss Face of Mzansi. Over the years, more than 10 000 participants and spectators were in attendance and the event was covered by local and national magazines.
As the project evolved and our belief in the idiom that “thupa e kojwa e sale metsi”, loosely translated this means that “a person is nurtured from an early age”, we included youth of the ages 5-15. Our experience is encouraging and the project is attracting more youth and its popularity has increased enormously.
Miss Face of Mzansi was founded by Ms Vinolia Mabele who has a string of many beauty pageant titles behind her, including Miss Teen SA Gauteng 1st princess, Miss Vaal University of Technology 1st Princess. She is supported by a very strong and dedicated team that ensures the success of the project each year.
Mzanzi “Proudly SouthAfrican Rules”
- An applicant must be a South African citizen, residing within Vaal or surrounding areas and be in possession of a valid SA ID document.
- Not be married or engaged.
- Not have any visible tattoos, body piercings or gold teeth.
- Have no criminal record.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All finalists will be required to perform a limited number of engagements.
- Finalists will not be allowed to enter any competition during the journey of Miss Face of Vaal 2018.
- The new winners in the senior category will remain contracted to Face of Mzansi to perform community related projects for a year after winning the competition.
- The new winners will not be allowed to enter any pageant during their reign, unless a written consent from the organizers has been issued.
- Non adherence to the rules of the competition will lead to disqualification.
Come and celebrate with us – we have amazing rides to suit everyone.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0juDUonkSo”][/vc_column][/vc_row]